Water usage bills have been mailed. Payment is due April 1st, 2021. There is a 10 day grace period. Payment is accepted in person during regular business hours. Online payments are accepted as well. After hours you may place your payment in the mail slot in the FRONT Public Entrance Door of the Municipal Building. Payments received after the 10 day grace period will include a rate of interest at 18% per annum.
This guy has served The Borough of Wenonah for 25 years!! Ken Trovarelli, DPW Superintendent will be retiring at the end of this month. When you see him out and about town, give a honk or a friendly wave!! He will certainly be missed!!
· When snow is expected, please make every attempt to park your vehicle in a driveway.
· If you must park in the street, use the “odd/even system” to facilitate snowplowing:
· If the storm is expected on an odd numbered day, park on the odd numbered side of the street.
· If the storm is expected on an even numbered day, park on the even numbered side of the street.
· Please clear your sidewalks within 12 hours of snow fall.
· If possible, wait until the Borough plows have passed before shoveling your driveway