· When snow is expected, please make every attempt to park your vehicle in a driveway.
· If you must park in the street, use the “odd/even system” to facilitate snowplowing:
· If the storm is expected on an odd numbered day, park on the odd numbered side of the street.
· If the storm is expected on an even numbered day, park on the even numbered side of the street.
· Please clear your sidewalks within 12 hours of snow fall.
· If possible, wait until the Borough plows have passed before shoveling your driveway
BULK BRANCH & YARD WASTE COLLECTION
Beginning the week of February 1st and ending on March 29th, bulk branches and yard waste will be collected on a continuous rotating basis throughout the Borough. These dates are dependent upon the weather, Public Works schedule and in-town emergencies.
· Please DO NOT put branches or yard waste in bags or containers during the bulk branch and yard waste collection period.
· Please place branches and yard waste in the street, far enough from the curb line, to allow water to flow past the storm water catch basins.
· Branches and yard waste should be placed a minimum of 10 feet from all storm water catch basins.
· Please DO NOT place branches and yard waste near parked cars. Adequate space is required for Borough large branch and yard waste removal equipment.
· DO NOT mix in trash with branches and yard waste. If those items are mixed in, they can not be collected.